Home to some of California’s foremost economic forecasters, Beacon Economics is a leader in delivering accurate, rigorously constructed economic outlooks for geographic regions, public revenue, and occupations and industries. Employing proprietary econometric models, Beacon forecasts are in high demand and have been used by the California State Controller’s Office, cities and counties across the western United States, banks and hedge funds, real estate firms, and major health care organizations.
In analyzing public revenues, Beacon Economics has a proven history of delivering accurate forecasts for sales tax, property tax, fees and assessments, and other local- and state-level revenue sources
On record as being among the first and most accurate forecasters of the 2007 mortgage market meltdown and the global recession that followed, Beacon Economics, with its combination of creativity, top-tier analytic skills, and PhD-level training, gives its clients the information they need to effectively plan for what’s next.
- State-Level Revenue Forecasts, California State Controller's Office
- Local-Level Revenue Forecasts, City of Oakland, California
- Assessed Valuation Forecast and Developer Fee Revenue Forecast, Los Angeles Unified School District
- Public Revenue Assessment and Forecast for California’s State and Local Government, California Forward
- Regional Sales Tax Forecast for Sonoma and Marin Counties, KNN Public Finance
- Taxable Sales and Public Employment Forecast, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Regional Forecasting Services, Kaiser Permanente