Targeted Forecast Data At Your Fingertips
Beacon Economics' Regional Forecast DataSheets give investors, local governments, and businesses targeted, accurate five-year forecasts of the leading measures of a local economy, including:
» Taxable Sales
» Unemployment Rate
» Total Employment
» Residential and Nonresidential
» Single-Family Home Sales
» Median Home Prices
» Personal Income
» Annual Average Population
- The nationally recognized, proprietary forecasts produced by Beacon Economics are applied at the Metropolitan Statistical Area/Metropolitan District (MSA/MD) level to create targeted DataSheets.
- Data is seasonally adjusted, cleaned, organized, and the DataSheets delivered as single-page, easy-to-read spreadsheets.
- Forecasts look out 5 years and include a 10-year history for longer view comparisons and analysis.
- DataSheets can be customized to cover specified cities, geographic areas other than MSAs/MDs, and additional economic measures.
- DataSheets are updated quarterly (subscription customers).
- Forecasts are based on a model developed by some of the nation’s most renowned economic forecasters.
Explore More Regional Analysis from Beacon:
Regional Intelligence Reports - Some of the most targeted and accurate regional economic analyses available in today’s market. Beacon Economics' Regional Intelligence Reports include a unique national-state-regional perspective pulled together in one place.
Economic and Revenue Forecasts - Detailed forecasts exclusively for sales tax, property tax, fees and assessments, and other local and state level revenue sources. Beacon Economics' revenue forecasts are used by cities, counties, states, and public agencies. Recent clients include the California State Controller’s Office, Monterey County, Kaiser Permanente, and the City of Los Angeles.
For further information about regional analysis available from Beacon Economics, contact: