Join Our Team
Beacon Economics is currently hiring for the following positions:
Part-Time Administrative Associate
Beacon Economics LLC a Part-Time Administrative Associate to assist with administrative duties and special projects. Duties include maintaining filing systems, ordering/maintaining inventory and office supplies, general office and kitchen maintenance and organization, answering phones, and assisting with marketing and business development. Competitive salary; highly flexible and independent working conditions. Position has considerable growth opportunity. May require some travel. Minimum 20 hours per week.
- Maintain filing systems
- Answer phones
- Ensure office supplies are stocked and inventory is properly documented
- Research information upon request
- Assist with basic computer maintenance
- Assist with special projects including supporting special events, and marketing and media relations documentation
- Assist managers and senior staff with various administrative support items, as needed and upon request
- Run errands as needed and keep office and kitchen tidy
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience working in an office environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to respond/work on deadlines
- Flexible, self-motivated, and multi-task oriented
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Apple computer environments is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with vendors, clients, and the general public
- Excellent Internet research skills and some knowledge of Social Media applications desired
- Must be able to lift boxes and other items up to 30 pounds
Salary commensurate with experience.
Position Location: Los Angeles, California (near LAX).