Demonstrating Economic and Employment Value
Beacon Economics specializes in analyzing the economic impacts of EB-5 investments and regional centers and in accurately demonstrating the economic and employment value an EB-5 project brings to a region.
Beacon’s researchers apply decades of combined experience and top-tier economics training to deliver analyses that illustrate the direct, indirect, and induced effects of EB-5 investments on job creation, household earnings, and demand for business services. State-of-the-art software – IMPLAN and/or RIMS II regional input/output models – is employed as a basis for the firm’s analysis.
To date, none of the regional center applications Beacon Economics has worked on have been denied or
received a Notice of Intent to Deny from USCIS.
Beacon Economics’ EB-5 work experience spans geographies and industries and includes high-tech manufacturing, health care services, biotechnology, retail, hotels/accommodations, information technology, real estate, and food service.
- Customized reports analyzing comprehensive impacts of regional centers
- Preliminary regional center-specific investment analysis
- Unemployment analysis for Targeted Employment Area (TEA) designation
- Determination of appropriate study area for planned projects
- Calculation of economic impact of validated business assumptions
- Support for USCIS letter requesting TEA designation and help assuring that product meets guidelines
- Analysis of basis for direct job creation and/or revenue estimates
Select Industries Served
Select Geographies Served