Ripple Effects: Know Your Project’s Impact
Beacon Economics is a leading provider of economic impact studies and analysis. Our researchers specialize in illustrating the economic or financial effect that major sporting and entertainment events, public and private investments, public policies and programs, and institutions will have on neighborhoods, cities, or any geographic area.
Using proprietary models that are based on careful, realistic methodology, we accurately quantify direct, indirect, and induced economic impacts related to job creation (direct and indirect), tax revenue (local, state, and federal), and household and individual income.
Demonstrating your project’s benefits through sound analysis can generate powerful public approval, garnering support form constituencies ranging from government decision makers, investors, the media, to the community at large.
Types of projects and events Beacon Economics analyzes:
- World class sporting events
- Major music and entertainment events
- Transportation and other infrastructure projects
- Government policies and programs
- EB-5 visa investments and regional centers
- Electric Daisy Carnival, New York, Las Vegas, Chicago
- Transfer Taxes, City of Los Angeles
- Tomorrowland Festival, Boom, Belgium
- State Route 91 Widening Project, Riverside County
- California Split Roll Property Tax, California Association of Realtors
- PGA Tour Northern Trust Open, Los Angeles County
- Southern California Edison
- California Nations Indian Gaming Association
- Riverside County Transportation Commission
- Transportation Corridor Agencies of Orange County
- PGA Tour, Inc.
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California